Hanyangdoseoung, the Seoul City Wall Walking Tour for English Speakers
Total length of Seoul City Wall 18.6km!
Walk along the entire Seoul City Wall…
While walking experience Seoul’s 600-year-old historic city wall with English-speaking guides.
This will be a great opportunity to explore Seoul!
◦Date: October 13th (Sat)
◦Time: 7 am –7 pm
– Mt. Inwangsan~ Mt. Baegak ~ Mt.Naksan ~ Mt. Mokmyuk 18.6 Km 10 hours
– Departure from: Seoul Museum of History
◦ Fee: 10,000 won/person (신한은행 Shinhan Bank/Account Number 100-024-876626/서울KYC)
◦ Eligibility: English Speakers/ 12 years or older (Must be able to walk more than 10 hours)
◦ Capacity: Max 40 persons
-The program is offered in English to provide foreigners who speak little to no Korean with an opportunity to learn the history and value of the Seoul City Wall.
◦ Host: Seoul KYC Volunteer Guides
◦ How to Apply
-Application Deadline: October 8th, 2018
-Google Application Document : https://goo.gl/forms/qp0SA0VC90gcofQD3
*If the name on the wire transaction doesn’t match with the applicant’s name. Let us know.
Any Questions? You can call or text to Hannah: 010-5414-5331 or email@example.com (English)